Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Critical Situation

Folks, we've got a situation here. As you may know, we like to average 1 post per day for our mighty blog. Since we're so damn lazy, we're invariably short at least 10 posts at the end of the month. That means, right now, it's crunch time here at Lazy View. We've got to sac up and get work.

Unfortunately I'm filled with an absolutely obscene amount of malaise at this junction. I couldn't care less about anything right now even if I was unconscious. I have absolutely no desire to see anything successfully accomplished. I would like to do nothing more than go home, sit on the couch, and drink myself into oblivion. What an unfortunate situation.

Can Mike and the Dallying Dutchman pick up the slack and rally to meet the goal? Will I shake off yet another one of my apathetic states and come through in the clutch? Tune in all this week to find out!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Let's face it, we're screwed.

DV said...

And not in the good way.

drek said...

hey, get going you lazy assholes...

oh wait, damn.