Monday, August 13, 2007

Europeans are lazy bastards

I was forwarded a link to this news story this morning. Had I been drinking coffee at the time I would have spat it all over my laptop. Instead I was drinking beer and there's no way I'm spitting beer out, so my laptop is safe.

For the people too lazy out there to click the link, let me summarize: Every country in Europe gets like 5 months off work. OK, I'm exaggerating a little bit there but they still get obscene amounts of paid vacation. Prepare for exclaimation point overdose. The legally mandated minimum in Europe is 20 days! The fucking Danes get 39 and a half days of paid vacation! It must be hard god damn work making shoes or whatever the hell they do there. That's almost 2 full months off work for God's sake! I would forget where my office was if I had that much time off. Those Austrian cunts get 38. Must be stressful wearing Lederhosen and being Germany's less efficient, retarded step brother. France gets 35, which is coincidentally the amount of hours in a French work week. The French need lots of times to sit around not showering and being pompous cock holsters.

The saddest part of the story is that the article almost comes off like an appeal for mercy for those poor English souls that only get 28 days. "Wots all this you bloody twats? Only 1 munf offa work?" Well fuck you England. I think you're doing alright. You've got crazed Japs committing suicide left and right due to work stress, and they still only get 10 days. Canada gets 10, but what the hell are you going to do with 10 days off in Canada? Get a suntan and frostbite at the same time?

And what about those lazy American shitheads? Well we don't have any laws giving us a minimum amount of days off. I guess I should consider myself lucky my company gave me 10 whole days off. Fuck you America for working too hard.

I guess this means I've just got to be even lazier at work to make up the difference because I'm not letting Europe out-lazy me. Hell no.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Oooh. So foul mouthed!

DV said...

I felt like cursing. So I did.