Friday, August 31, 2007

The Most Bizarre Google Searches By Which People Stumble Across This Blog - 2

I suppose it should have been inevitable really, since posting The Most Bizarre Google Searches By Which People Stumble Across This Blog last time our ranking in Google searches for "Harry Potter's cock" have gone through the roof and people are finding us by searching for that all the time. I guess this post will make the situation worse. With that in mind, here is a picture of him from that play where he got his kit off for all of you searchers to enjoy:


If you want more, I reckon you might have more success searching for Daniel Radcliffe Equus. Good luck Potter cock hunters.

It's not all been about the supple 11 inch Willow and Pheonix feather rod though. On no, we've had some other great searches find us. Some people might have found something useful. One searcher found us by searching for fantasy premierleague improvements, and they may have gone away happy.

One poor searcher was searching for how to be less lazy, this is entirely the wrong place for that! Another search was just for i am lazy which is quite a brilliant thing to search for. I might even give that one a go later. I would imagine that Google would ignore the i and am and just search for lazy.

Once again there is a clear winner for the month though. Someone found us by searching for "inane sandwich" which is pure genius. What could they possibly have been after? I really hope they are still reading and can let us know because I'd love to have an inane sandwich.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that searching for "inane sandwich" already returns this post as top result on google!

Mike said...

I'm sure literally thousands of people a day are searching for that.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.