Monday, November 12, 2007

Gambling

See, gambling is a very lazy way to earn money. You're basically trying to make money on other people's hard work. It's risky, and I suck at it, but I whole heartedly support this way of life. However, sometimes you're involved in the contest. What's the lazy man supposed to do then? There's only one option. You've got to work hard. That's right. You heard me. I said it. You've got to work hard. I feel more than a little sick typing that, but there are a few things more important than being lazy, and one of those things is winning.

What does this have to do with anything? I told Mike Tyson's Punchout that I'd blog this weekend. So here I am, blogging. Even though he never thought I'd do it. I win! Was it a real bet? Maybe, maybe not. Point is, it had to be done though. I had to win.

Suck on that, pal.

No comments: