Monday, November 19, 2007

Snow!

Isn't snow a great thing for the lazy?

I just heard that someone has used the "I can't get in because of the snow" excuse. The first time I've heard it this year. I also read a teacher saying they were hoping snow would close the school. I know I always used to hope the school closed when I was a kid, but I never imagined the teachers did.

Some people, normally Canadians, laugh aboot our inability to cope with minor snow falls. Even people in the north of England laugh about how a bit of snow screws up the south of England. In LazyView terms though, the transport system being a mess and being forced to stay at home rather than go to work is a great thing.

Of course the downside is if you're stuck at work and can't get home. That'd suck a lot.

No comments: