Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Shopping

So,I have been ultra organised this year. Rather than doing all my shopping in a mad rush on Christmas Eve, I have actually done it all already. Partly this is because my girlfriend has to post stuff up to Scotland and needs to get it sorted early. Anyway, we had a day off work do shopping yesterday so in the morning we went to look at drums for my girlfriend, then in the afternoon we zipped round town. I got everything I needed in an hour and a half, then we met my brother in the pub. Woo! Unfortunately he met us on the way to do his shopping and a few beers later he decided he couldn't face it.

Yeah, I'm smug. My tip is you have to know what you want before you go and exactly where to find it. I hate shopping a lot so aimless wandering and faffing around looking at different things drives me a bit mental. My girlfriend did a bit of that, but not too much.

On the downside, I am now completely broke.

No comments: