Friday, April 4, 2008

Leaving once again

I'm leaving town once again. Hopefully with the police not chasing me for once. I know, I know, I know...what's the difference when you're here and when you're away? Well, now I have an excuse why I won't blog for 5 days other that being a lazy git. I had so much to blog about too. People and things being "much vaunted", my return to Freecell, a follow up on the fattest man in the world, lazy governments, and more.

Assuming I make it back, maybe I'll blog about some of those things. Maybe if I return with a work ethic I'll blog about all of those things. Maybe Stalin will rise from the grave with an Army of zombie commies and we can have a cool, alternate, real life version of Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I would like to read about people and things being much vaunted and a fattest man in the world update please.