Monday, April 28, 2008

Working from home

I am working from home today, because I had a hospital appointment to scan my broken shoulder* and it didn't seem worth going in afterwards.

Anyway, my girlfriend is also working from home because she came with me. I'm in the office in the basement and she's upstairs in the lounge. So I am e-mailing her with questions, just like I would if we were both at work in different towns. I really can't be bothered to walk or shout upstairs.


*No sling! Woo! I think it's still way too sore for washing up though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just yell "EEEEEdith, bring me a beer!"

You whippersnappers are probably too young to remember Archie Bunker. He was an admirably lazy man.

DV said...

So what Civ 4 map are you running?

Anonymous said...

did you have a lot of meetings scheduled?