Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Cunning Plan


Apparently the house needs cleaning. I know this because it's been mentioned a couple of times at home, and even online. I think it's fine, but I am not the person designated with updating the official house cleanliness status*.

Anyway, I've got a cunning plan. My girlfriend has wanted a Wii for ages, so if we buy a Wii this week we're bound to spend the whole weekend playing that, and none of the weekend doing cleaning. It's brilliant! No downsides at all that I can think of.

*The house is kept to a very high standard of cleanliness, apparently when I say the house needs cleaning and talk about my ways to get out of it on here it makes it sound like we live in a cess pit and I get in trouble. But me getting into trouble is what the readers demand!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Update: This was a total success.

We bought the Wii on the way home after work, then I had to go and help my parents with their computer. By the time I got home the dinner was made, most of the cleaning was done. All I had to do was eat and set up the Wii and do some bowling. Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Played tennis and Mariokarts on the Wii at the company education event these last couple of days. Very good. Still preferred the racing game they had set up, though. No idea what platform it was.