Monday, July 21, 2008

A Cure for Procrastination

This morning I was watching BBC Breakfast whilst eating my breakfast (how did they think of the name?) and they had a piece saying that procrastination causes problems with jobs/relationships etc for 1 in 5 people.

So they had on 2 experts, one who was a lazy person and one who claimed to have a cure for procrastination. I heard the expert lazy man say that he was too lazy even to iron his shirt to come on TV, but I had to leave to go to work before I could hear the cure. Oh well!

5 comments:

Mike said...

I think I detect a little sarcasm in your first sentence. Thanks for the link.

DV said...

I'll click on the link later.

Anonymous said...

whoever runs that stop-procrastination site needs to pay a visit to www.stop-redundantarticles.org

Anonymous said...

wear permanent press shirts

then you can just toss the shirt in the dryer for a few minutes and put it on when you're ready to leave - assuming you have access to a clothes dryer

Anonymous said...

waswas

and lol at lurker