Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wine Wine Wine Wine

A few weeks ago the wife and I (wife?! WTF?!) went back into education. Yeah. We got a flyer through the door for a wine course run by the local council adult education place. I've heard really good things about the place, my cousin teaches jewellery making there, and we love wine so we thought sod it we'll sign up.

School would have been so much better if it involved sitting around in small groups drinking wine and chatting about it (rather than sitting around in small groups in parks in the evenings after school drinking terrible cheap cider and chatting about how horrible it was).

It's been really great actually learning stuff, just for the fun of learning it. I'm quite surprised how much more I am getting out of the course already. Much more than I thought I would.

I have a top tip for you, a total bargain garnacha from Tesco. £3.54 and tastes like it should cost at least twice that. Most of us on the course scored it higher than the £8 Rioja we tasted it against. http://tinyurl.com/yh2sfz7

No comments: