Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Future of Laziness

I was tempted to label this post something like Crazy Japs Strike Again, but on the off chance that one of the few remaining Pearl Harbor survivors reads this blog, I didn't want to cause a flashback induced stroke. Also, some people might think "Japs" is vaguely racist. So let's just stay away from the Japs comments. It's going to be tough, because I'm going to talk about them and the lazy way is to shorten as much as possible. For the sake of political correctness I'll try my best to be good, but I promise nothing. If I fail, I don't really care. No one likes me anyway.

Anywho, our wild friends in the Far East have long been on the cutting edge of the future of laziness. "What the hell are you talking about, you fat tub of shit?" I hear you ask. Well, robots of course! Robots are the future of laziness. And the Japs (oops) are building so many crazy robots they've already started building Zion. Just in case. One day in the future we'll have robots doing everything under the sun. We'll either be slaves polishing the chrome asses of our new masters or we'll have so much free time we'll all be so content with life that we won't even have to get out of bed. That's the pinnacle of laziness right there. The Ultimate Dream.

Unfortunately, the newest robot our Ninja Warrior loving comrades have created is this monstrosity. Weird, huh? Damn right it is. This kind of robot brings up so many questions. Why a giant, baby robot? Why are those Sumo loving samurais wasting time making slightly realistic metallic demons when they could be building specialized robots that will do my laundry, drive me to work, service me sexually, and paint my toenails? Do we really need human robots? I think not. Replicating a human with robotics is incredible difficult. In the meantime all this effort would be much better spent giving me one robot for one job. Now get to work my rice loving, karaoke singing, electronic wizards...my laundry is piling up big time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The day WILL come when you won't need to get out of bed. It's called death.
However going to bed early's good.
I don't find laundry a problem, it's just one button to press, the same as turning on your computer.

DV said...

Why would I ever turn my computer off? I can leave it on all the time. Sadly my washing machine doesn't work that way.