Friday, June 1, 2007

Laziness and You

People often say to me, "Hey D" (they say D because I'm totally cool and a street gangsta, also they're lazy and don't want to say my whole name) "How can I make laziness work for me?" After a hearty laugh and a slap on the back/shoulder area I sit them down, attempt to steal their wallet, and drop knowledge as they say.

Laziness can work in many ways. For example: When you're at the club, don't aim for the hottest chicks in the building, they're way to much work. You'll need to dance and dance well. You'll need to buy drinks. Probably those expensive foofoo drinks those high maintenance girls always need. And you'll need to be witty and charming and handsome. Good lord, I'm getting tired just thinking about it and I haven't even mentioned potentially fighting off meatheads for their attention. Instead, go for the middle of the road girl, slap the beer goggles on, and get to work. There's much less work involved on all fronts and you're more likely to score.

Remember: When you overachieve people expect you to be great all the time. When you're adequate, you never let anyone down.

I think it's time for a nap.

No comments: