Friday, July 20, 2007

Being a little less lazy so you can be lazier in the future

We often get comments from some of our thousands of readers complaining that we're not truly lazy because we have been known to apply effort at certain times. Because our readers, and especially our commentators, are mentally challenged they never listen to one of the most important points of the lazy way of life.

Again I will reiterate this point. Sometimes you have to be a little less lazy now in order to get maximum laziness later. It's not always easy to identify these situations, so when I experience them in my own life, I will post them here in order to enlighten you, the unwashed masses.

I ran into one of these situations tonight at dinner. I had just gotten home with my takeout (LAZY FTW!) and was preparing to sit down and eat. ALAS! I had no place to put my plate on the coffee table because my plate from last night was still there! OH DEAR GOD! After a long day all I wanted to do was sit down and stuff my fat face with some cheap, low grade Chinese food. But no, I had to clean up from last night. If only I had applied a little effort last night when I had plenty of time, my life tonight would have been so much better. Instead, I broke 2 plates and punched my neighbor in the face for ringing my doorbell.

Remember, being a little less lazy now could pay off big in the future if you play your cards right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just eat off yesterdays plate. the lazy way right?

DV said...

There are easier ways to get food poisoning. Just go to Taco Bell for instance.

Anonymous said...

Buy paper plates.

DV said...

Still got to throw them out. That's the same as taking the plate to the sink or dishwasher.

Mike said...

Get a girlfriend, she can clean up after you.