Thursday, July 12, 2007

Brilliant Idea

I'm an idea man. I like to think up stuff. Partly because thinking of stuff is easier, and lazier, than actually doing stuff but mostly because I'm really not good at doing anything. Those who can't do, teach. And those who hate people can't teach so they get drunk and think shit up.

I also like bizarrely awesome animals with strange powers, huge teeth, odd looks, and/or a penchant for human flesh.

I have combined these two "likes" of mine into another brillant idea. Potentially the greatest cartoon in the history of mankind and potentially martian kind. I wish to combine a Honey Badger and a Pistol Shrimp into the greatest superhero duo of all time. I haven't really worked out all the details like names, designs, or powers and abilities but I'm sure it can't fail. I'm fairly certain the Pistol Shrimp will ride the Badger into battle and dismount with some Matrix-like manouver blasting away enemies with his Powerful Pistol of Pistoliness.

However, as I said, I'm really useless at actually doing anything, so if anyone out there is not lazy and wants to draw, or contribute ideas, to this world changing idea go ahead and leave a comment. If you do not want to do so, you can ride off straight to hell in this fine little handbasket I've put together for you.

No comments: