Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yes... I am too lazy to blog

Or I haven't got anything to talk about. I know you are probably on the edge of your seats wondering what the outcome of some of my earlier blogs were so here you go: We decided not to paint the bedroom (woo) and I still haven't started packing.

I need something almost effortless to make for dinner because I really can't be bothered too cook and my girlfriend is going out swimming. Suggestions in comments please. If it happens to be made out of generic store cupboard stuff so I don't need to shop, even better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DV said...

No

Mike said...

These blog spammers are annoying. I'm gonna delete their comments. HA!

DV said...

As for a suggestion, you've already left for the day but you should get CURRY!!!!!!!