Thursday, October 18, 2007

Things That Ain't Right #1

Time to launch a new feature on the blog. Ostensibly to replace the now completely useless Kevin Harrington Award because you filthy whores won't post comments. This new feature isn't directly related to laziness, but depending on what horrors and oddities I experience in daily life it certainly could be.

So without further delay, I proudly present to you: Things That Ain't Right.

We're going to kick it off with a link to nature. Many things in nature aren't right. Hermaphrodites, 2 legged dogs, flesh eating bacteria, and spiders just to name a few. This one ranks fairly high on the list. That's right, it's a fish living in a tree. Above the water. For 6 months.

Shocking. And industrious. Which makes it extra shocking for me. That fish is decidedly not lazy. I hate that fish for being such a hard worker. The implications of this are far reaching. Do we need to change the rules for the old swimming pool game 'Marco Polo'? Will rednecks start throwing fishing lines into trees? Will I need to worry about preventing fish poop from getting on my freshly washed car?

This is the equivalent of a lion living the ocean, a dog living in a Korean restaurant, or me living in a health food shop. That shit just ain't right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No comment.