Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Power!

Normally I would just comment on Mike's last post for this, but seeing as we need posts if we're even going to get close to the month's goal (which we won't, seeing as we've missed the last 2 months), I'll just blog it.

Mike's post either shows that he is nothing without me, or that my laziness is so powerful even he can't overcome it. I suppose that there's a 3rd option, that he really just doesn't give a damn, but that option doesn't make me sound awesome so I'm going to pretend like I didn't just say that. Why don't I just go back and delete it? Well, that sentance is about 1/4 of this post, without it this would look like an extremely lame filler post instead of a regular, old fashioned lame filler post.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for helping my point.

DV said...

That was just coincidence this time. I had time to blog while all my fucking e-mail was downloading. Then I had to look through said e-mail.