Thursday, November 29, 2007

Speling

I installed the latest version of Firefox the other day, and it prompted me to install the British English spell checking dictionary. It's great. I think spell checking has been in Firefox 2.0 since it launched, but as I had my language settings on en-gb (British English) and no dictionary installed, it didn't work. If you fancy getting your spell check working, so your posts on blogs and various internet forums look less retarded, but are too lazy to spend any time actually learning how to spell you can get all the different languages of Firefox dictionaries here.

Amusingly, according to the dictionary, the only thing misspelled in this post is Firefox. OK and blogs, but that's not funny.

1 comment:

rob rob the party slob said...

why would you ever need to learn to spell?