Friday, December 28, 2007

Retirement

No, not from blogging. Though lately, could anyone tell the difference? I'm retiring from the game of Freecell. I promised myself, and told Mikey Mike, that if I ever won 100 games in a row I would quit forever. Sort of the Freecell final frontier. Recently I won that 100th game in a row. Therefore I must announcement my retirement from the international ranks of Freecell players.

I've played over 2000 games of Freecell. Won 90% of them. The final goal was 100 wins in a row. Now, before anyone goes crazy thinking I went out a winner, let me just put that thought to bed. I promptly lost game 101. Even when I achieve a goal, I do so at the bare minimum!

How does this tie into lazyness I hear some people asking? Well, besides not overachieving by even 1 game, I did all of this while I was at work. Avoiding work is a time honored lazy tradition. So now I must take up something else to kill time at work. I guess I'll try Hearts or maybe the most annoying game in the world, Minesweeper. I already feel like my soul is being blown up when I'm at work, maybe stepping on electronic mines will proove to be therputic. Or maybe it will drive me insane.

No comments: