Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, we're back, lazy as ever. I couldn't be bothered to make any New Years Resolutions. If I was going to, I could have made one to try make sure we hit our blog posting targets this year, but I think we've basically decided that they are unrealistic and decided to scrap them. Woo!

Instead my resolution is to work out a way to win the lottery without actually playing it. I can't be bothered buying tickets because I understand the odds and know that you'd be just as likely to get rich by sending your money to us at LazyView to spend on beer... actually, if anyone wants to send us a few pounds a week for us to waste rather than giving Camelot (for international readers that's the company that runs that UK lottery) your hard earned cash, please feel free. We promise we'll tell you what kind of beer we bought with it, where we drunk it, and what stupid stuff we did when drunk. That's value for money. Or if you are too lazy to check your own lottery tickets, send them to us and we'll check them for you. You won't have won anything, so no need to include a return address.

No comments: