Friday, March 28, 2008

Google Calendar

I finally got fed up of always having to ask my girlfriend if we were free on a certain day to do something, so I decided to try setting up a google calendar. Well, what happened was I thought "there must be some kind of shared calendar online, I bet google have one..." so I put google calendar into google and found it.

Google are going to run the world if they carry on like this aren't they. I am already virtually helpless without them.

Anyway, I set it up (trivial if you have a gmail account, you just put in your password) and started entering dates. Shared it with my girlfriend and within quarter of an hour or so we'd got everything set up and entered. It was very quick and easy to use. You can even synch it with Outlook apparently.

And now I'll get an e-mail a week before our anniversary and her birthday. Woo!

No comments: