Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Try Lazy Twat!

So you're lazy, but you want to get a lot of money all at one time. You're too unlucky to win the lottery and too repulsive, both physically and emotionally, to marry someone rich. On no! What are you ever going to do? Why...you try some of that good old fashioned Australian engineering (no, not wombat fucking) and sell your life on E-bay!

Basically this guy got so depressed about being a loser that he tried to sell his entire life. House, car, job, friends, etc, etc, etc all up for sale. What was his life worth on the open market? $384,000 US dollars! Which is about the value of just his house. That's, ummmmm, that's not good Aussie guy. I wonder if the new owner will get to bang his ex-wife? That's could be a boner, I mean bonus. Unless she's a monstrous shrew, then $384,000 cash and a shack in Oodnadatta sounds pretty good.

Look out wombats! There's a new man on the prowl! Or walkabout. I guess that's what they call it down under.



Side note; I can't really make fun of this guy too much. If I could get $384,000 for my life I'd sell in a second. As it is I think I'm worth about $483.00. And that's only if you sell my blood plasma.

No comments: