Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New Way to Get in Trouble

I discovered a new way to get in trouble with the ol' ball and chain last night (and that's probably another way right there too).

Pedophilia. Or at least being accused of pedophilia. See, BaC (Ball and Chain for those of you slow on the uptake) turns on the Teen Choice awards as "nothing else is on". Up pops Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus. Two young starlets who enjoy taking risky pictures of themselves on their cellphones that invariably get stolen and posted online. So anyway, Vanessa wins an award and BaC says "See girls, there's your lesson. Show your tits and you'll win an award." To which I respond, "Absolutely. And thank god for that too." So suddenly I'm a pedophile.

First of all Vanessa Hudgens was totally 18 when those pictures were taken. Go on, look it up. I'm not allowed as I'm posting this from work.

Secondly, Miley Cyrus wasn't naked. At least not yet. And there's nothing wrong with looking at those pictures. You can see girls like that walking around the malls looking even more like whores on any given day.

I suppose that's not really helping my case though, is it?

Anyway, this will teach her not to turn on the Teen Choice Awards in the future.

Final note: I think this is going to result in us getting linked in some scary google searches.

5 comments:

Mike said...

The public demanded we get ourselves in trouble with our girlfriends, and you oblige them. Good work.

DV said...

I'm a man of the people. I also felt it was important that men know there's nothing wrong with spending 3 hours out of their work day hunting down these pictures.

Maybe as a service to the people I should "look them up" aka "get them off my hard drive" and share them so that they may be lazy.

Anonymous said...

When you said ball and chain you did actually mean a ball and chain didn't you? Don't try and fool us with your stories of having a girlfriend! Do you take us Lazy View fans as that gullable?!

carolinalily said...

I saw this coming from a mile away. Mike, can you help take a little of this "get yourself in trouble with the gf" responsibility off of Danny? I'm getting tired.

Mike said...

I don't know, this seems like the best solution for me, the readers are happy and I don't get beaten up.