Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rarified Air

Mike Tyson Zone - Noun - A state of being a person enters where, no matter what you hear he or she did, you will believe it as they are well known to be just that damn crazy. Initially named after the boxer Mike Tyson because that dude is really fucking crazy. Ex: "Jim is in the Tyson Zone! I heard he punched a cop's horse, stole the saddle, put the saddle on his Mom and rode her through the streets of New York? Yeah, I can see that."



Stupid Zone - Noun - An offshoot of the Mike Tyson zone where, instead of craziness, no level of stupidity is unbelievable. Not currently named after any individual but there are a lot of current contenders.

All credit goes to Bill Simmons of ESPN.com for the idea of the Tyson Zone. I don't want to be accused of plagiarism, which really, deserves its own post on LazyView someday. Plagiarism got me through school and is responsible for probably half the code I write. Or copy I should say.

Of course, there's not just a zone for being crazy or stupid. There are others. Maybe we'll write about those one day. Then again maybe you can just go fuck yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The use of internal links is just way too industrious. I hope you're not striving for credibility.