Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It doesn't seem very lazy but...

Having read this article about homebrewing I'm thinking that it could be about time I actually did it. It's something I've thought about doing for ages, ever since we were at school and one of our friends made a load in his loft. It ranged from a very pleasant light ale to the virtually undrinkable but lethally strong concoction, and that was just from the same barrel at different times. 


The article makes it sound spectacularly easy, and actually pretty cheap to get started. 

Plus the home brew shop he mentions is only about half an hour down the road. Hmm... 

Cheap beer with virtually no effort? What could possibly go wrong?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words: Oerdin & scrumpie.

I say go for it!

Techietone said...

what could go wrong

well it could explode in your house and then Ann would make you clean it up maybe re paint the walls its splattered

anyway i don't like beer can't you do make your own vodka (see now i am really lazy I am trying to get someone else to make my drink for me lol)

Oerdin said...

Honestly it is easy. Making beer is just like baking bread; follow the directions and it is hard to go wrong.