Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goal Reached!

In your face deadline!

And that's how it's done people. We were lazy and unmotivated all month and we still managed to complete 10 days of work in a couple of hours. Truly a mighty example of the lazyview way of life.

I'm exhausted now. Creatively and emotionally spent. I'm going to go have a good cry.

Special congratulations go out to the Dallying Dutchman on his first post. It couldn't have come at a better time. And it's spot on too. And he didn't even both capitalizing the title. He's an inspiration to us all.

Ok, he went and edited the title. I'm going to have to take back some of the kudos.

4 comments:

drek said...

i was to lazy to read your post, instead I capitalized the title...

DV said...

I edited my post in an attempt to shame you.

Techietone said...

you know you seem to be putting a lot of hard work into being lazy guys :)

drek said...

A month's work done in hour? That's efficient laziness right there. At work that takes me at least an hour more.