Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Long weekend

Welcome back. I had a very enjoyable Lazy Easter break. Didn't really do very much at all. The only things we really had to do was get online and organise spending some vouchers we have for stuff. I got a Red Letter Day voucher from work that my girlfriend and I are going to exchange for a weekend away and also tickets to Vinopolis that we got for Christmas and need to actually book. Despite having a laptop so we could arrange all that without even leaving bed, we didn't even manage that.

Yesterday was probably the pinnacle of lazy days, I was so hungover after a night at a friends house on Sunday that I only got out of bed for an hour and a half for dinner. The rest of the day was spent catching up with the whole of Season 4 of Lost interspersed with various episodes of Two and a Half Men which Paramount Comedy were showing all weekend. It was about all my brain could cope with.

Strangely, despite that seeming most excellent in theory it did feel like a bit of a waste of a day in practice. Very odd.

No comments: