Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Magic on the loose!

No, not the card game you big damn loser. Actual magic, by actual magicians. Ok, not magic. Hypnosis. Hypnosis for the purpose of EVIL!

Apparently there's a rogue magician running around Rome hypnotizing bank tellers and making off with the cash. Last time I stared at a woman and said "Look into my eyes" I got a faceful of mace. He might have more than just hypnotism on his side, he may also have charm and good hygiene. Clearly we're powerless to stop this Master of Magic, again...not the game you dork of dorks, and his reign of terror. I recommend casting a spell of....ummmm something that I really don't know about because I'm in no way a nerd who has played multiple fantasy based role playing games. I was too busy scoring with chicks.

If there's a lazier and more awesome way to rob a bank I've not heard or thought of it. And I spend a good 3 or 4 hours a day thinking up ways to steal things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, magic doesn't work.

DV said...

"sympathetic magic inflicted on a doll made of dough"

Clearly not going to work. I mean, dough?

Anonymous said...

he was all out of iocaine powder