Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Future of Laziness....Er Skynet has detailed files on human anatomy

This doesn't really tie into laziness, but I'm blogging it anyway because we like to cover robot news here at Lazy View.

Our previous robot articles have been many (here, here, and here, or even here). There's probably more but I've already put way more effort into this than I intended. Now I add one more robo-article as a cautionary tale.

Behold....the first generation terminator!

Once again the Japs lead the way in frigthening robotic technology. This time the sake drinking Kamikazes have created a robotic video game that will pwn you by breaking your arm. Now robots know how to hurt us. They've got a taste for blood, and we're one step closer to Domo Arigato Mr Roboto taking over the world.



I included the image just because that robot is awesome in a creepy way and because everyone is having a good time except the guy about to get fucked up by a mannequin that looks like a pedophile.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Sounds more like a first generation Bender to me.

DV said...

Oh you asshead. Stealing my MSN comment and posting it as your own work. That's low.

drek said...

That thing has been removed, since some people broke their arm wrestling it.

drek said...

Ah, didn't bother to read the article. Silly me.